anyone played it? I bought it today and I like it alot better than MVP 2005
anyone played it? I bought it today and I like it alot better than MVP 2005
i think its alot better but that is just me....... worth 39.99
39.99 is more than MVP cost , I got my copy for 29.99 at Wallyworld
"Why so serious?"
god i hate sports games why dont you get somethin good like i dont know a good 007 game or maybe a nice resident evil and hell be risky and try out a good rpg
Everybody spits in my face, Everybody spits the same and it really hits on the vein
Some people actually likes sports, so thats one reason they could possibly like sports games. Im sure everyone likes though other games too.
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
Bookmarks